xzibit-ad-picture-3

Pimp My Ride Casting Call! Sign Up To Get Your Ride Pimped!

Posted 16 May 2007 by Justin Russo | | 907 Comments »

MTV are currently casting the upcoming season for Pimp My Ride. If you want to be a part of the new series, go to our Pimp My Ride page to find out what it takes to get on Pimp My Ride!

If you want to get on Pimp My Ride, the only way it is going to happen is if you read the guidelines on the Pimp My Ride page and contact MTV directly.

Good Luck to all those who fit the criteria!

Source: XzibitCentral.com Exclusive!

What did you think of this post? Leave a comment here:

1. Kaye Harvey says:

Im a mother of three beautiful little girl Adrianna 9, Aniya 7, Aejah 4. We love your show. I have a 99 Cadilac Deville that I puchased for $200 and it needs work. We have never had a car of our own and humble ourselves to travel by bus daily. I catch the bus to work and transport my children back and forth by bus and in a small town this is very difficult at times. This would be a major blessing for our family.

2. Shalisa Bartlett says:

I am a disabled mother of two young boys,living on a month to month bases barely surviving. Currently have a car that keeps breaking down. My two sickly kids have doctor appointments 55 miles away from my house, and i can’t get them there because my car is not working.The windows are off track, my radio system has been stolen, it keeps over heating, the AC doesn’t work, keeps acting like it doesn’t want to pull while driving, Constantly jerks, and have dents in it from where cars have hit me while parked. I also can’t see my sick granny that’s in the nursing home. And by the way It’s a 2004 Ford mustang, 40th yr anniversary.

3. Klaas says:

I jst need my ride pimp coz it’s old I can’t afford to buy a new one ,I love all Ur work it’s really makes me love old car

4. Linda Nusnus says:

I work for this young lady who’s van needs fixing the father got sick really bad, and is back is on able to do much right now mom take care of daughter and other mom , its a wheelchair Van and young lady has CP.

5. Frank Mussara says:

Hi, I’m Frank Musarra JR. I’m currently handicapped as you can see me in my pictures. I’m also blind, which makes it really hard for me to get around. I was looking for some help to make my mobility easier. I suffered a traumatic brain injury, which put me in the place I’m today. This sucks because I no longer have my own independence as my life goes on. My wheels are all I have so without a mobile wheelchair I’m basically screwed. On top of that I am blind. I’ve been trying to have my wheelchair repaired or replaced for a few months now but I was told that insurance won’t fix it for 5 years and I only have had it for 2. I use this chair every single day from morning to night and it has suffered greatly from wear and tear. The repairs cost too much money for me to pay for it out of pocket. The repairs are huge so I am dependent on others to get around, which has made my life very difficult. The wheels are shaky and lock up, which not only makes it impossible for me to maneuver, but also for those who assist me. I know that the whole wheelchair is shot so it either needs a lot of TLC, a garbage or a reincarnation. My chair is in great danger and because of being blind it makes it that much worse. I know that you guys don’t usually work on wheelchairs but that’s why this one is special.

Frank

6. Michael E Gaines says:

Hey xzibit I have a 1989 Lincoln town with no air and most of my windows don’t go down and I do music my car runs but want pass emission I have three Lil girls 7,7,and 7 mths I work at Chick Fil A in Chattanooga Tennessee Monday thru Friday 9 till 5pm I do volunteer work I help the elder and I take care of my grandma who Is about to loose her house cause she had to stop working do to her bad arthyritous but she is a wonderful woman and I just need your blessings in pimping my ride please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

7. Michael E Gaines says:

Hey xzibit I have a 1989 Lincoln town with no air and most of my windows don’t go down and I do music my car runs but want pass emission I have three Lil girls 7,7,and 7 mths I work at Chick Fil A in Chattanooga Tennessee I do volunteer work I help the elder and I take care of my grandma who Is about to loose her house cause she had to stop working do to her bad arthyritous but she is a wonderful woman and I just need your blessings in pimping my ride please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

« Older Comments