xzibit-ad-picture-3

Pimp My Ride Casting Call! Sign Up To Get Your Ride Pimped!

Posted 16 May 2007 by Justin Russo | | 1,338 Comments »

MTV are currently casting the upcoming season for Pimp My Ride. If you want to be a part of the new series, go to our Pimp My Ride page to find out what it takes to get on Pimp My Ride!

If you want to get on Pimp My Ride, the only way it is going to happen is if you read the guidelines on the Pimp My Ride page and contact MTV directly.

Good Luck to all those who fit the criteria!

Source: XzibitCentral.com Exclusive!

What did you think of this post? Leave a comment here:

1. Pearley Brooks says:

This is Pearley Brooks again I’m typing so fast I forgot to let you know I am totally disabled but I still drive kids back and forth to school to practice basketball football and other activities my grandkids are very important to me they keep me alive please please Xzibit Pimp My Ride

2. Ruby brooks says:

Can you please help my husban he has served his time in the navy he is a navy seal and I want to help him get his car fixed but were both disabled and everyone has been using him taking his money cause he love his car and now it’s just sitting down we can’t do nothing else to it I pray this reach you all hands and you all help my husban this will be a dream come true he has a 1990 fox body mustang he is also sick he is debited type 2 and has a bad heart I just want the car for him fix

3. Bernadette Forbes says:

My husband wet we first met had a silver Xmas tree with black balls he has every hat I would bet no one else has more he has caps derbys knit berets it’s out there he’s got it he only buys black cars or silver put on the shield goes all out this would be the best gift we could give him for all he has done for us please help

4. Robert Jones says:

Hi there,my brother Jim’s truck needs a new back bumper driver seat is all jacked up bad rust all over ,he’s such a hard worker does so much for me lives paycheck to paycheck he derives,someone too help him his brakes are messed up break lineswe need power bled ,thank you so much,I’m Robert Jones 618 531 2825 is my cell number?God bless youbut for all you do to everybody in life over the world you do great work nobody comes close to what you do you’re very classy company

5. Please please pimp my ride I am 52years young and live pay check to pay check so please help me this is my third time trying to apply for help so please help am in Phoenix Arizona Thank You

6. Freddie M Davis Sr says:

I love you guys and the show of love you guys do Thank you so much! I’m a Disabled veteran and my disabled spouse I know you guys are able to get it done. Please forgive me for sounding off. Help me do it all! Nothing could be more of a good surprise. She really deserving of this.Please help me!

7. priddy.jerry@gmail.com says:

I have a 1999 Ford Expedition and I would love to get Xzibit to Pimp my ride. I am a double amputee and I’m in graduate school. I would love to have Xzibit upgrade my expedition.

8. Algernon Brown says:

Hey i live in atlanta ga.i am a big fan and i was wondering could u all pimp my ride i have a 73 cutlass 4door i worrk hard every day i only make 8.25 a hour and i also take care of my mom she has cancer my father die and left me the car it wood mean the world to me

9. John Clifford small Jr says:

Such I big fan and so happy the show is coming back. I have a 1989 caddy brougham and it needs some exterior work done but it’s great shape and the leather is still super clean.The radio doesn’t work so I have a converter and my home entertainment speakers rigged kinda embarrassed but hey I can listen to my music lol. I’m from Roanoke VA. This car belonged to my great grandpa and I would love to have her looking good so he can see it again from heaven.

10. Sebastian ewing says: