Xzibit Appears at CES 2013 with Monster Headphones
Posted 07 January 2013 by Justin Russo | | No Comments »
Xzibit has appeared at 2013 CES with Moster Headphones to promote their latest range of Gaming Headphones. To showcase the new headphone models, Monster brought out a host of partnered celebrities and fashion brands.
More than any other consumer-friendly audio company, Monster Cables has always had an immaculate sense of branding. Since the first company teamed up with Dr. Dre to create the Beats by Dre product line, Monster has positioned itself as the most iconic brand for seemingly high-end headphones and audio equipment for the average music fan that likes a lot of bass.
Xzibit tweeted some pictures before and during the event including the following:
Xzibit on the way to CES 2013
Xzibit with Sugar Ray Leonard at CES 2013
There are no comments yet - be the first to leave your comment below!
- Xzibit hypes up the Monster T1 headphones
- Xzibit discusses Monster’s T1 Gaming Headset at CES 2012
- Xzibit Set To Launch A Premium Tequila Brand ‘Bonita Tequila’: Five Times Distilled, Crystal Bottle, Wrapped in Satin
- Xzibit’s Bonita Platinum Called “Best at Fest” By Phoenix Tequila Fest
- New Music: Xzibit – Runway Walk ft. Young De